BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Weddings...Blah, Blah....

This was a wedding we designed last fall...we just got the pictures back and this is one of my favorites! It was such a cool wedding to design, the bride Jen, wanted a natural organic feel with touches of pinks...It was the biggest wedding we have done but definitely on my top 10. We now have the whole album on our website. I will be doing a all organic/local wedding in July, there is this grower in Ogden that I am trying out. He is at all the farmer's markets. It will be cool to see how that turns out. People ask me all the time what my favorite flower is....and I decided it will never be a flower...1.) It depends on the season. B) What colors are in style; who knew I would like orange so much. And last of all... I am a florist. I can't pick...some things I love for vases, some for bouquets and others for the fragrance. So please stop asking. Just kidding...ask away. And yes, I know that I used 1-then A, it is a tribute to my friend Kendra, who always uses both letters and numbers when explaining things. I wonder if she does it to see who is paying attention!! Anyways. I have decided that flowers are my saving grace, I can do flowers at home with my boys...and dogs, most of the time anyways. I called my mom last week and made her take Ayden and Gray so that I could get work done for the Wedding Show. Thank God for Grandma's....I am so luck to have such great Grandparents on both sides. I don't know what I would do without them. I also have a kick ass sister-that helps. But I decided that flowers are perfect for me, I can be creative without having to be artistic. If anyone has seen my stick figures, you know what I mean. I was just thinking that I talk way too much about flowers!!! Get use to it....I am addicted to flowers.

3 comments:

Krissy said...

Hooray! I'm way excited to read more about your passionate love affair with flowers! I think it's great!
Love ya!

Jill said...

I wish the pictures would pull up! I really want to see them. I hope you can get them to work. You are seriously talented with working with flowers. I wish I was into flowers and gardening and stuff. Then my yard would actually look good. So, when did you start calling Eli Gray? I must have missed something.
Jill

~Lauren said...

Hey Ash..I linked your business to my blog..I love it..Who the hell are you kidding creative but not artistic..YOUR flowers are amazing! I see nothing wrong with bragging..and so I will do it for you:) I love the smell of flowers..and so when my husband hasn't got me any not that he will see this comment and get the hint LOL :D I burn scented oil that smells like flowers..I LOVE IT!