BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Peanut Butter and Avocado Sandwich...Yummy!!

I can truly say that now I am Pregnant!!! As soon as you crave things as crazy as Peanut butter and Avocado sandwich. Just talking about it makes my mouth water!!!

So the details about the little one are: We are due September 24th. If all goes as planned, and the baby does not come a few days early(eli's Birthday is the 22nd) Eli will be older then the baby!! Very important for any 4 year old!!

My boys will be ages 7 and 5(hopefully) when the baby arrives.

Boy or Girl?? Well, hoping for a girl but expecting a boy!! It would be nice to have a little girl power around here. Counting animals it is Boys-5 girls -1. And I really don't want to have to get another dog!!

How am I feeling?? Not too bad, worse than the other two pregnancies, but compared to many friends... I keep my mouth shut. I am still on progesterone and the headaches are not my favorite side effect, but I am happy to have made it this far...officially 12 and 1/2 weeks!!

I am excited to have another baby to finish our little family, I will be super excited when Justin is done with school and I can officially stop calling myself a single mother with a husband in school!!

I will keep you updated on any other exciting news!!

8 comments:

Natalie and Ryan said...

Congratulations! I hope you feel good and that you have a girl...YEAH! Natalie

Krissy said...

Hooray!!! Cute post! I'm glad you are doing well. I had a super bad headache for about 5 days straight last week - and I thought of you, it helped me get through the pain that stupid Tylenol couldn't touch. I'm sorry you have to deal with that all the time. But, it will be worth it right?! When do you find out what you are having!?
Love ya!

amy said...

Yeah....I am glad that you are pregnant and I am also glad we don't have to look at Spring is in the air blog anymore. Even though spring is kind of in the air again. Now you made me want an avocado...I think I will eat mine with out peanut butter.
Love Ya.

Beth said...

YEAH! I am so glad you are starting to feel better and I agree - you are in need of another female around there! I can't say I have ever craved a PB and Avocado sandwich but you may have opened my eyes to something new, once again. xoxox

Clarkson said...

Congrats Girl! So our kids will be a few days apart. Glad you are feeling a bit better. Hope you feel even better!

Celeste said...

So excited for you guys! It was a cute post! You should do it more often! ;) I know...pot calling the kettle black...lol

Jill said...

That is awesome! Sorry I haven't checked your blog in a while. I'll cross my fingers for a girl! I love how Eli is worried about being older than the baby! Gotta love the way kids think.

Aimee said...

It's time for you to post about baby! Is he getting big? And by the way, that sandwich combo makes me want to throw-up...maybe because I'm pregnant?