BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Time...


We, like everyone, have had a busy Christmas season. My brother Austin returned home from his mission, to the Marshall Islands. Between family and friends parties, and getting ready for the Wedding Show in January, we are excited to have a few days of down time. I opened my present early this year, Nikon DX and started taking pictures of Christmas. The pictures are starting to get better as I get more Familiar with the camera...now I need some Photography classes!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

Yay for Austin! I saw him a few days ago, he was being helpful and helping my family move. I'm sure him at home was a great Christmas present for your mom!

Natalie and Ryan said...

You will love having a nice camera. I wish we had one. My sister has one and she always takes the best pictures of her daughter. Have fun learning how to use it.

Lisa said...

Ashlee you are so cute. That is awesome you opened a place to work! I can't believe Austin is home from his mission. He should still be a little boy. Time sure does fly! I hope you had a good Christmas.